Monday 8 September 2008

More blogging

Possibly the most overused word in internet parlance today is blogging. Fast becoming a synonym for rubbish-speak, crap and waffle, I no doubt have made my own contribution to the piles of bullshit bytes gathering in little-visited web pages all over the world.

And so, miraculously, a fellow of some repute in the music stakes reckons that when I concentrate on my writing, it's pretty good. The subject of that recent bit of concentration said that he owes me beer for my efforts (I have that in writing, and I always collect).

So my name will shortly be listed next to some other people who write well on a blog that a large number of people actually read. That might be because there's a bunch of free music being posted on it. Or maybe not. Whichever the reason, I am assured of an audience. Check it out at http://techfunkmanifesto.blogspot.com

I expected far less of this Monday.

3 comments:

Nick John Bleeker said...

Good to hear Lee, you've got a knack for writing. It's good! Care to share where this blog might be?

We've still gotta catch up mate :D

Anonymous said...

very awsome.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.